Fiscal Representation

If foreign companies generate turnover in Switzerland, they are liable to VAT in Switzerland, provided the company achieves global turnover of at least CHF 100,000.


To register as a company liable to VAT in Switzerland, the foreign company requires a fiscal representative. We are happy to represent you in dealing with the Swiss Federal Tax Administration and prepare the respective VAT returns for you.